start times are 7am / 11:30am and 3:30pm
3/4 Day 6 hours 1-4 persons $600
All Day 8 hours 1-4 persons $750
STRIPER SEASON OCTOBER -MAY $450 6 Hours and 1-4 ANGLERS
Prices are for the whole boat and 1-4 persons
The Family with Kids Trip is $350 – $400 and 3 or 4 hour and can have up to 5 persons on board and we will be fishing the backwaters where the waters are calm and the fish are easy to catch like croakers, spots, flounder, sea mullett, Bluefish. catch fish guaranteed on these trips. Also look for dolphins
EVENING SUNSET / DOLPHIN /AND BIRDING TRIPS 6 PERSONS / $195
*If paying via credit card, a 4% charge will be added to your rate.
Call For details 252 207 8864
There is a 100.00 deposit required to secure your Charter. Deposits can be Mastercard Visa Discover & AMEX credit card over the phone. add 4%.processing fee.
I have a one week notice cancellation policy. If you have to cancel with one week or less notice, I will make every effort to rebook the day. However, you will forfeit your deposit if I am unable to rebook the day. Cancellations made with more than one week notice, will recieve a full refund. In the event of inclement weather ( rain or wind), I would refund your deposit or reschedule your trip. The captain will make all cancellations at the time of the trip based on actual weather conditions. Many times weather forecast are not accurate or can be off as much as 12 hours in the case of an approaching front. The Prcessing fees are none refundable.
To ensure availability of the best dates, please book well in advance
CAPT FRANK 252 207 8864
While you’re on the water Fishy Bizness Fishing Charters will provide:
- All Bait
- Iced Cooler
- Expert Advice, Instruction or Comic Relief (As Needed)
If you would like to take a limit of legal size fish home for dinner thats ok. but bring a cooler but leave it in the car.
Suggested items you should to bring.
- A wide brimmed hat
- Polarized sunglasses (essential for sight casting)
- Warm clothes
- Rain gear (if rain is predicted)
- Non-skid boat shoes
- Snacks, sandwiches or beverages to be placed in the onboard cooler.
- A sense of adventure and willingness to have fun! Fishy Bizness Outer Banks Fishing Charters will be customized to fit your needs, ability and enjoyment. This will be a hands on experience were you are the angler with me giving you instruction. As your captain most of all I will remember that this is your trip and your enjoyment comes first. All Bait Tackle and License Provided. Most morning charters begin before 7:00 am and afternoon charters begin before 11:30 pm and we will meet 15 minutes before departure times.
Start and finish times vary according to sunrise, sunset, time changes and weather conditions so always call a day or 2 before your trip for updates
Disclaimer: Boats get wet! Captain Frank & Fishy Bizness Charters are not responsible for any loss or damage to electrical items (cameras, phones, iPods, etc.) that are brought onto the boat and stored in any hatch.